Application case: Inner Mongolia Huanggang Mining Co., Ltd
Project Name: Control Center of Inner Mongolia Huanggang Mining Co., Ltd
Project cycle: April 2013 - August 2013
Inner Mongolia Huanggang Mining Co., Ltd is located in Chifeng City of Inner Mongolia. It is the largest polymetallic paragenetic mine in north of the Yangtze River with iron and tin as the dominating ore, and the second largest iron mine in Inner Mongolia. The mine covers an area of 20 square kilometers, with 0.117 billion tons of iron ore reserve, 45500 thousand tons of tin reserve, and other valuable elements such as zinc, arsenic, tungsten, copper etc., which are of huge potential economic value. In order to transfer its resource advantage into economic advantage, Inner Mongolia Huanggang Mining Co., Ltd keeps strengthening development, standardizing internal management, promotes information construction, aims to build the company into a modern mining enterprise with high intelligentialize, automation, and informatization level.
The mineral company has three 66KV substations: 1#, 2#, 3# 66KV central substations, and one 10kV power distribution room for area 3#. In order to carry out informatization construction, enhance the reliability of power supply, and ensure orderly power supply for production in the whole mine, realize the sharing of the information between each substation, strengthen the management of the substations, and centralize power dispatching, the company requires to build a centralized control center.
Scope of the project:
Upload the real-time data of 1#, 2#66kV substations and 3# 10kV distribution room to 3#66kV substation; upgrade 3#66kV substation as the control center for the whole mine to realize the five remote functions for1# 66kV substation, 3# power distribution room and 3#66kV substation. Since 2#66kV substation is equipped with traditional electromagnetic relay, it has no foundation for comprehensive automation construction, and could only realize remote viewing function. Telephone communication among 3#66kV substation and other three substations is to be realized, as in the following diagram.
3#10kV distribution room front-end processor (communication management type) ; optical terminal equipment; optical fiber; optical terminal equipment
3#66kV substation front-end processor (communication management type); 3# 2D system
1#66kV substation front-end processor (communication management type); optical terminal equipment; optical fiber; optical terminal equipment ; 3# 3D system
1. 25 cameras in total are installed in the mining company to make real-time video monitoring for all the substations. And video monitoring information will be uploaded to the 3#66kV center substation.
2. remote control, playback and configuration maintenance functions of the video system is realized.
3. installation and debugging of telephone system for 3#66kV central substation and other three substations is conducted
4. real-time data acquisition and processing, alarm processing, data report and curve generation, electric energy processing functions are realized.
5. panoramic display of 1# 66kV substation, 3# 10kV power distribution room and 3# 66kV center substation, equipment accounting management, 3D real-time remote signaling deflection display, 3D real-time remote space sign measurement display, linkage between 3D display system and video monitoring system, internal network real-time data release functions are realized.